The 10 warning signs that the Lakers were in trouble this season https://t.co/D59aIuPTyu
— LakerTom (@LakerTom) May 4, 2021
1. The shortest offseason in NBA history
2. The first sign the revamped roster isn’t coming together
3. Sleepwalking through overtime games
4. Anthony Davis’ injury
5. Marc Gasol contracts COVID-19
6. LeBron James’ injury
7. The trade deadline
While no team can be faulted for being aggressive in trying to improve its roster, that the Lakers came so close to trading their starting backcourt midway through the season revealed a fundamental lack of confidence from Rob Pelinka in the roster he had constructed.
8. Sign Andre Drummond and upend center rotation
9. Davis’ and James’ awkward returns
10. The day-long debacle
The post The 10 warning signs that the Lakers were in trouble this season appeared first on Lakerholics.