You know plenty well by now that Chris Taylor of the Dodgers is set to host a golf event tomorrow night at TopGolf in El Segundo. CT3 told Dodgers Nation last week about his first Los Angeles edition of the now annual “Driving For Hope” event. Two previous events have been hosted in his hometown of Virginia Beach in Virginia. What has been a somewhat guarded secret is what names would be filling out the attendees’ list.
Now we have a better idea.
In a press release on Wednesday, a star studded guest list was announced that featured a total of 41 All-Star berths and some familiar faces.
On The List
- Mookie Betts, Dodger outfielder
- Freddie Freeman, Dodger first baseman
- Gavin Lux, Dodger infielder
- Tony Gonsolin, Dodger pitcher
- Fernando Valenzuela, Dodger legend
- Albert Pujols, Future Hall of Famer and former Dodger first baseman
- James Loney, former Dodger first baseman
- Max Fried, Braves pitcher
- Lucas Giolito, White Sox pitcher
- Jason Heyward, Dodgers outfielder
- David Wright, former New York Mets third baseman
- George Lopez, actor
- Brett Young, country music star
As always, the list is subject to change.
Check Out Our Interview with CT3!
Tickets are still available for the event (use discount code FRIENDS25 for 25% off). Fans wishing to get some swings in can purchase a playing spot for $400. The price is $200 for non-players who just want to hang out. And those prices are before the 25% off.
“Driving For Hope” benefits Children’s Hospital Los Angeles’ “Children’s Fund”, which supports the hospital’s innovative research programs, helps provide top notch training for its pediatric specialists, and sustains family-centered care that is not covered by insurance.
Looking for more Dodgers News? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel! Subscribe and hit that notification bell to stay up to date on all the latest news, updates, rumors, interviews, live streams, and more!
Leave a Reply